Please read before ordering an item that says PREORDER
***If ordering an item while it is still a preorder, you are receiving a discounted price! Once this item goes off of preorder, the price will be adjusted to regular pricing**
What is a preorder?
- A preorder is something that is that is currently not in stock, but we are allowing orders before they arrive to our warehouse.
- These items are typically very popular items!
Why offer preorders?
- We want to make sure we order enough items. We are constantly growing and selling more products than before. We only list preorders on POPULAR ITEMS or items that we are restocking.
When will I be charged?
- We will charge your card at the time of purchase, so that we may hold item for you.
How long do preorders take?
- Each one is different and we will give an estimated date on the description of the item.
- Please also understand, that sometimes preorders can take longer than our estimated arrival time. Sometimes there are things that are out of our hands, that can change the delivery date. We work very hard to deliver by the date you expect.
- On the flip side of this, many orders come in well before there estimated date also! The date listed is estimated. If you need an item by a certain date, we suggest letting us know, so if the date does get changed, we can inform you.
What if the preorder takes longer then expected?
- If the preorder is not in by the time we tell you, we will always send you a discount code on your next purchase.
- However, we can also cancel your order and refund or you may choose something else! We understand wanting things in a timely manner and we are here to make the sometimes frustrating delays as easy as possible.